Don’t think I over did it too much on the chocolate but still had a great time on the Easter Egg hunt at www.nationaltrust.org.uk/seaton-delaval-hall/
So back to the workout. Went over to a place we have done some of the sessions before that has a decent sized hill and some flat bits (as well as a nearby ice cream shop so daughter and husband can give out the commands whilst enjoying the cool ice cream.)
1) Sprint up the hill and jog back down (4 times; hill approx. 15 metres bottom to top)
2) 10 push-ups
3) ‘The Cat’ to a marked spot (about 10 metres) and sprint back
4) Sprint up the hill and jog back again for further 4 times
5) 10 Kangaroo jumps
6) Fast(ish) run for 400 metres
7) Further 10 push-ups
8) Sprint up hill to catch daughter
Completely knackered at the end. Had to go to work that night as on night-shift, and by the end of the shift my thighs were screaming every time I had to bend down. Hope tomorrow they are better!
Didn’t even get a taste of the ice cream, but was assured it was nice.